Signs of a Full Septic Tank
- Gurgling sounds or noises when running water in pipes
- Slow draining
- Bubbling in stools when flushing toilets
- Low water level in stool after flushing
- Flooding in shower stall or garage floor drain, or washer drain when running water
- Sewer gas odor in the house
- Flooding when water softener recyles in middle of night
- Seepage at base of stool
Terralift is a technological breakthrough in soil restoration
READ THIS BEFORE YOU REPLACE YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM
- Do you have sewage bleeding up into your yard?
- Are you having to pump out your septic tank several times a year?
- Have you been told that you have a failed septic system and that it needs replaced?
Before you get an estimate to replace your septic system which could cost you $10,000 or more, we are helping our customers save up to 70% with our Terralift Machine.
- Our system will not destory your beautiful lawn AND
- We GUARANTEE our service AND
- We are done in ONE DAY AND
- Does not require a permit from the board of health AND
- We are the only company in Hancock County that offers this technology.
- Be sure to ask us for a list of satisfied customers who have used our Terralift process